Kelly has a wonderful way of making students feel comfortable trying new techniques. She helped us develop an attitude of experimentation and of learning from mistakes or surprises. This was extremely helpful for me.
Get one-on-one training tailored to your schedule and interests!
Private lessons are the perfect solution for those who:
- Have a special piece or specific project in mind (birthstone pendants, sentimental jewelry, other gifts).
- Would like to make their own wedding bands.
- Want to learn a particular skill (stone setting, resin inlay, etching, working with sea glass, etc.).
- Have schedule conflicts for a particular course.
- Need to meet a pre-requisite for an upcoming class.
- People with tricky schedules or a tight deadline.
- Anyone who wants to learn Pulse Arc Welding.
Lessons are available with a variety of instructors covering a range of topics. One of our outstanding instructors can design a lesson for your needs at a time that works for you. We are happy to connect students with an instructor and will match people based on interests and availability.
On average, private lessons cost $50 - $65/hour which covers the instructor's time and studio usage (materials are not included). Most teachers prefer 3 hour lessons, but the actual length will be based on individual goals.
Make a request for private lessons today by filling out the form below. Please click here for information on Pulse Arc Welding.